I’ve seen other bloggers have a “Life List”, “Bucket List”, or whatever you would like to call it, posted on their blogs. I thought this is a great idea and that it would be fun to post some things that I would like to accomplish. I’m calling it “In MY Lifetime“.
These are in no particular order and since I only have 16 items on my list at this time, I’m sure I will be adding to it.
Completed Find a CNA job in a facility I complete my employment paperwork on Thursday
- Make a conscious decision to find something great about every single day
- Go on another cruise
- Find a church that we enjoy
- Enjoy wine in the region which it comes from
- Have the ambition to exercise. :) (Not sure of this one will happen)
- Win the Lottery (The big one!)
- Buy a motorcycle
- Buy a new car
- Be a consistant blogger (I’m a work in progress)
- Be able to visit my parents more often
- Take a vacation with Michael and all of our kids (at the same time)
- Get braces
- Be consistent with sending birthday/christmas cards, etc.
- Enroll in Nursing School
- Actually pass Nursing School
- Move closer to the beach and my job
Buy living room furniture (Our furniture is hideous)
2 ex’s, 2 dogs and 3 kids later…..Total ramblings that are personal and sometimes even thought-provoking