Every year we sit down and plan what we want to accomplish during the year or w should do this anyway. It may be a goal to further our career, make more money, take a family vacation or just plan have a little better life. Whatever your goals, it is a good thing to write them down so you can see them every day. Work towards completing those goals and getting the satisfaction from those accomplishments.
Here are my goals for 2012.
- Remember to tell myself everyday that “I AM ENOUGH“ (I am “enough” of what “I” think I should be and I’m enough of what others think I should be.)
- Take some time for meditation
- Take a family vacation and spend more time with them
- Make President’s Club with Avon
- To increase my customer base to 50 by July 2012
- To increase my customer base to 100 by December 2012
- I want to have fundraisers with Avon beginning in April 2012
- I want to make enough money with Avon to be able to quit one of my other jobs
2 ex’s, 2 dogs and 3 kids later…..Total ramblings that are personal and sometimes even thought-provoking