By now you all know that Wine and Love is hosted by Walking with Nora. This is where we post, every Thursday, about the things that have made us want to reach for a glass (Wine) or raise our glass ( Love). I hope you enjoy the posts. So join us and link up at Walking with Nora.
I, personally, am determined that my “Wines or Whines” will always be less than my “Loves”. There has GOT to be more to “Love” than “Wine/Whine” about.
Grab a glass…or two (Whine):
- Kids throwing their dirty laundry in with the clean. UGH!!! These people are going to see me go postal.
Raise your glass (Love):
- Got to sleep later this week – I have been getting up at 4 am. Has been nice to sleep late this week.
- My daughter finishing her CNA classes next week – So proud of her.
- Getting to work on cleaning my house – Looks like a tornado hit it starting in the living room and went thru the rest of the house.
- My Twitter and Facebook Friends– You guys are the BEST! It’s great to meet new people and get someone else’s perspective on things.
- Getting $10 gift card from the Assisted Facility that I’m working for, getting a $50 Starbucks card from a friend and getting a $10 Kohl’s card from another friend – Been the BEST day EVER! LOL
2 ex’s, 2 dogs and 3 kids later…..Total ramblings that are personal and sometimes even thought provoking