I feel bad that I have not posted to Wine and Love in over a week and when I do it’s a day late. Better late than never I guess. I have started a new job, so the last week or so have been filled up with orientations and training. That’s almost over now so I’m trying to get back into the swing of things. Once again here is my Wine and Love for the week.
By now you all know that Wine and Love is hosted by Walking with Nora. This is where we post, every Thursday, about the things that have made us want to reach for a glass (Wine) or raise our glass ( Love). I hope you enjoy the posts. So join us and link up at Walking with Nora.
I, personally, am determined that my “Wines or Whines” will always be less than my “Loves”. There has GOT to be more to “Love” than “Wine/Whine” about.
Grab a glass…or two (Whine):
- Getting up at 4 am to get ready for work – I go to bed at 8 pm and still feel like I could sleep longer. :)
- Mopping floors – A friend of mine has a floor steamer and I love that thing. It’s so easy to use and not scrubbing, just steam the dirt off the floor. I can’t wait to get one.
Raise your glass (Love):
- I have a job – I complain about getting up early but I am just really thankful that I have a job.
- My daughter finishing her CNA classes next week – So proud of her.
- Finally finished with orientation and should have a day off end of next week. – I am so stinking tired.
2 ex’s, 2 dogs and 3 kids later…..Total ramblings that are personal and sometimes even thought provoking