If you are close family or friend to me, you probably know that I absolutely HATE to clean my vehicle. My friend from high school will attest to this. She was always cleaning out my car before we went out on Friday and Saturday night. I’d much rather someone else do it for me. It’s a pain to do and you’re always having to reach under the seat and your hand always ends up with something gross all over it. If you have kids, this happens a lot and you know what I’m talking about.
After work, I drove to where my daughter works to see her before she started her shift. While sitting there, daughter #1 decided to go thru my glove compartment to see what strange & wonderful things that I have kept in there.
Here are some of the strange, wonderful & weird things that we found while rummaging thru the glove box.
- AL map from 2004
- AL map from 2005-2006 – maybe I got lost a lot on those years. Thank goodness for GPS.
- MS Map
- Spork – You know, the utensil that’s part spoon and part fork
- 1 napkin
- 3 straws
- 1 used air freshener – huh?
- 1 new air freshener
- 2 – 12 volt bulbs
- Manual for my SunPass for toll roads
- Picture of BF’s daughter. Looks like she’s in about the 5th grade. Yeah, she’s 19 now.
- Store receipts from July 2011 to present
- An abundance of bank receipts – Looks like I have a lot of money. NOT!
- BF checkbook
- Grocery list from 2 months ago
- Old retirement statement from previous job
- Tag receipt
- Pic taken in 1993 of ex#1 and my brother – That’s the last picture that I have of my brother, he was killed in 1995 at the age of 23
- Pic taken around 2003 of an office christmas party
- Panty liner – Yes it’s still in the wrapper.
- Typical car maintenance receipts and manual
- Old AND new insurance cards for 2011
- Daughter #2 report card from 2010
- Bank transaction envelope from a bank that I don’t even use
- PETsMART coupons that expired Sept 2010 – You mean I CAN’T use that now?
- Dental floss – Just incase there is a flossing situation.
- Curls from son’s first haircut which was about 7 1/2 years ago
- Last but not least….a dead lady bug. Probably from a heart attack at seeing how much stuff is in the glove compartment.
What is in your glove compartment? Am I the only one that has these random things? I may need to have the car cleaned more often.
2 ex’s, 2 dogs and 3 kids later…..Total ramblings that are personal and sometimes even thought provoking