Welcome to another posting of Wine and Love hosted by Walking with Nora. This is where we post, every Thursday, about the things that have made us want to reach for a glass (Wine) or raise our glass ( Love). I hope you enjoy the posts. Why don’t you join us and link up at Walking with Nora.
I, personally, am determined that my “Wines” will always be less than my “Loves”. There has GOT to be more to “Love” than “Wine” about.
- On Monday reached into the dryer to get a shirt out and now my back hurts and can’t move.
- I posted my “Wordless Wednesday” on Tuesday. I seriously think I’m losing it this week.
- My BF cleaned out our closet. He is such a pack rat, but I love him. What is it with men keeping adapters and cords from electronics that are broken. He had a WHOLE box of them, seriously?
- My daughter registered for Nursing Assistant course. My little girl is growing up. She’s almost 20, it’s about time.
- I was offered a part-time position at an Assisted Living Facility
- Can actually move a little better today. Thank goodness. I don’t hurt myself lifting clients/patients, I hurt myself getting a shirt out of the dryer. Go Figure.
Make sure to link your post to Walking with Nora.
2 ex’s, 2 dogs and 3 kids later…..Total ramblings that are personal and sometimes even thought provoking