I have seen the “Wine and Love“, hosted by Walking with Nora, on other blogs and thought there were great posts each week. Decided that this week I would give it a try. Hoping to make Wine and Love a regular weekly post.
What makes me want to grab a glass…or two
- Son had to go back to his dad’s after summer vacation. Many can relate to this. It is tough to see the kids leave and there are many days of crying…and I’m sure my son has cried also.
- My BF’s son has to return home to his mom. See above. We really miss the kids when they are not with us.
- Had to renew my car tag. I hate going to the DMV. The people that work there seem to be VERY happy people. I was there for 45 minutes before I realized that I could have paid for it online. Brightside is I will know that piece of information for the next time.
What I Love
- Daughter came home from summer vacation at her dads. As my son went back to his dad’s (husband #2) my daughter returned home from husband #1.
- Job interview this week. Was so excited when I put in a application at an Assisted Living Facility and got a call back for an interview. This will be a part time position to fill in open hours with my regular clients. The facility is more upscale and I’m hoping to get the job, will be great experience. Update: Can I just say that I hate group interviews? UGH! The facility is doing more interviews next week. So may be a couple of weeks before I know anything.
- Found out how to submit my timesheets without having to go to the office. Sometimes it’s the little things that make us happy.
- I have a great BF and family. I love them very much. They stay with me even though I get crazy. Can’t ask for more than that.
- One of my clients is getting out of rehab tomorrow and I will get to see her again.
2 ex’s, 2 dogs and 3 kids later…..Total ramblings that are personal and sometimes even thought provoking